Community Manager - Brickyard Woodbridge(Position has been filled)
Brickyard is a coworking community of creative, forever-hustling entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, and remote workers that are committed to building great businesses, products and services and supporting each other. Our team works hard to make our members feel at home, connect them with resources and space to grow their vision, and maintain beautiful offices that our present and future membership will be proud of.
What You’ll Do
To be a part of this team, you are someone who is determined to exemplify Brickyard’s values in everything you do.
As a Community Manager, you are the company’s face of our membership in our interactions across our new and present membership. You’re the front line in seeing how small businesses and organizations operate — and where you can be of support to them— among our growing community in Brickyard Woodbridge. Here are some of the position responsibilities:
- Grow and maintain a strong membership
- Ensure that the membership experience is curated to the highest level
- Cultivate a strong sense of community
- Respond to membership inquiries -in person, online and on the phone
- Regularly provide tours of the space and explain the offerings to prospective members
- Work with internal marketing team to develop social media strategies and drive traffic to the site and the space
- Monitor membership management software
- Manage membership onboarding process
- Troubleshoot and solve member problems
- Monitor and maintain the physical space (desks, chairs, kitchens, conference rooms, etc)
- Work with community and outside groups to host meetups and events
- Plan community events and activities
Your responsibilities at Brickyard could not be more vital to expanding our mission: To create thriving, collaborative communities for entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups and big company remote workers who need them.
Who Would Be a Good Fit?
- Empathetic extrovert who likes to work with people.
- Organized and attentive to details.
- Independent minded and self motivated.
- Customer service and relationship building experience is a must.
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background review and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Legally, we need you to know this: Brickyard does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we do want to add this: We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to the growth of our community and better, healthier places to work. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
The application for this job posting has now been closed. The Community Manager role has been filled.