Community Manager Opportunity – Ashburn
Brickyard is a coworking community in Northern Virginia. The space combines beautifully designed private offices with open, shared workspace to provide modern office solutions for tech-oriented people, entrepreneurs, startups, government contractors and independent workers. Brickyard is a communal, collaborative workspace fostering the growth of local innovation and entrepreneurship.
We are hiring a Community Manager to be the face of our Brickyard – Ashburn location. Our Community Manager is responsible for daily operation and maintenance of the space, as well as building and fostering the growth of our community.
- Grow and maintain a strong membership and lease-up rate
- Ensure that the membership experience is curated to the highest level
- Cultivate a strong sense of community
- Respond to membership inquiries- in person, online and on the phone
- Regularly provide tours of the space and explain the offerings to prospective members
- Monitor membership management software and manage license agreements
- Manage membership onboarding process
- Troubleshoot and solve member problems
- Monitor and maintain the physical space
- Work with the marketing team to host events
- Execute community events and activities
- Empathetic extrovert who likes to work with people
- Organized and attentive to details
- Independent minded and self motivated
- Customer service and relationship building experience
Full time: Approximately 40 hours/week
We are not presently looking for anyone for this position at this time. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding a position within our team!